Anonymous asked: Kill yourself, youll be doing the world a favor
I don’t know why this is still in my inbox because I thought it got deleted when I blocked yo ass. But anyway anon if you want a response you’ll have to go look at my last post.
To the anon I just blocked who sent me hate recently (my first anon hate message whoopie),
Thank you, hateful anon, for your insightful (though poorly punctuated) message telling me I should kill myself because I’d be doing the world a favor. The following responses have been generated just for you:
- Okay, you first!
- Say it to mah face!
- Hateful Anon Lvl 1 uses Rude Message! It’s not very effective…
- Opinion duly noted. I’ll take it into consideration never.
- -soulfully croons- Do you really want to hurrrrt meee? Do you really want to make me cry?
- -Dons a superhero costume and strikes a majestic pose.- It was in that moment that I knew…I had found my archnemesis! GRAYFACE, prepare to be vanquished!
- -Surrounds Anon with salt and begins performing an exorcism.-
- -Contemplates the nature of the universe and ponders if maybe it is some powerful deity’s idea of a joke to spawn random hateful messages from unknown entities, but ultimately decides this is a stupid conjecture. Everyone knows rudeness is the result of an underdeveloped imagination and below-average heart size.-
- I would, but I think I’d rather just take a nap instead.
- If you think these answers are ridiculous and not worthwhile to post, then you know how I felt when I stumbled upon your message in my inbox. Luckily, I am not one to follow poorly executed commands attempting to get me to end my own life, and instead decided to issue this rebuttal. I don’t know who you are or where you get off on telling people to kill themselves, but I can tell you that at least your effort here has failed. I won’t give you the pleasure or do myself the disservice of ending my life just because some nameless asshole who probably doesn’t even know me said so.
I don’t want to do this anymore. This is not okay. When will things be okay
We mix our drinks. @kaleven11
posting a selfie that gets less than ten notes
[AGGRESSIVELY REJECTS ADULTHOOD]
Find the voice with which your heart speaks.
“Have I always only gotten sound out of one headphone?” A memoir.
Page 1 of 471